Welcome to School Packet!

THIS WEEK ONLY SALE!!!!



Click on the picture to go to this item in my TPT and download the preview.

At the beginning of the year, I always find it beneficial to know where my students are - and I find these are a great way to assess during the first week or two of school.

I pass out the ABC chart and hundreds chart for them to complete and fill it out.  It is a great quick way for me to see which students have letter reversals, etc.

While teaching second grade, I would have my students fill out the sheet, "What I liked about first grade".  It was a quick way for me to see if they remembered punctuation from first grade and to quickly assess their writing ability.  I would refer to this for the first few months at school, and at parent teacher conferences.  Then, I would keep it and at the beginning of the year have them fill one out for second grade.  They loved comparing the two and seeing their growth throughout the year!  (not gonna lie, I did too!)

Be sure to download the preview to see if you could use it in your class!




0 comments: